Saturday, February 23, 2008

pinevalley play



this is a picture of the Daisy sisters singing "Sweet Violets" before the pinevalley play. Wells and Kyle seemed to really like that song as they sang it for several hours the next day. (just the chorus) so I'll put the words for the whole song on this blog. Celeste ,Lance, and kids are spending this Saturday night with me and she is the dear soul who is teaching me how to blog. I think she might be getting tired so I'll write the words latter; then we can go to bed for now.

3 comments:

Becky & Doug said...

Mom, it sure looked like you were in your element. I really wished I could have been up there, so if there is a video of it maybe when I'm up there I could see it. The play sounded like it was fun.

Jed and Leona said...

thanks for informing us about it! it looked like fun. and i'm glad celeste is teaching you to blog,it's a lot of fun seeing what everyone is up to, especially when we can't always visit.

The Tanners said...

Hi M&M,
The Tanners here, is was so fun seeing your blog, got it from Doug and Becky's site. I am still just learning too, so when I learn more I will post more.
Your family is looking great.